CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2014

Freshly Bathed Baby Girl & My Little Ponies

IMG_2485 Lexie texted us all this picture of Baby Adam wearing a hat that Aunt Sandy made.  He’s such a cutie, especially with that smile and big blue eyes.  We’re so glad he’s a part of our family.

IMG_2486 The roads were icy this morning, as you can see around the pool.  All that white stuff is straight ICE, not soft snow at all.  Don’t let the fact that the sun is shining fool you … it never got above freezing today.  But, the sun did help to melt the ice a little and the roads were clear enough for me to go into work at noon.  Dad was great and kept Autumn while Mom got a quilt done.  He even took her to the theater to see Frozen b/c he hadn’t seen it yet and this was her 3rd time seeing it.

IMG_2488 We came home right after dinner tonight so that Autumn could have time to soak in the tub and play w/ her Barbies.  Then I got her out of the tub so she would have enough time to play w/ her My Little Ponies.  Watching my freshly bathed baby girl play with her My Little Ponies on the living room floor is a sight I LOVE and cherish!!!

IMG_2490After I got her to bed & Nick got home from work, I went over to Christine’s to watch The Bachelor: Women Tell All.  It ended up being just Christine & Karri & I, but we still had fun talking and catching up w/ each other and making fun of The Bachelor.  We did good b/c we were done by 11:30.  I called Nick to see if he was hungry (I don’t know why I bother to ask, b/c he’s ALWAYS hungry), and so I stopped by Taco Bell to get him some tacos.  Plus, I was craving a chili cheese burrito in Tara’s honor.

No comments: