CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Reading With Papa

P1110538Tonight after dinner while I was helping Mom get dinner ready, Papa and Autumn snuggled up in a blanket together on the couch and read.  First they did Autumn’s school reading assignment, and then they read The Friend.  It's the small things in life that mean so much!!!

IMG_2495 We didn’t stay very long tonight b/c I needed to come home and make 2 pans of brownies for our Young Women’s activity tomorrow.  I made one box of milk chocolate (the one on the left) and fudge chocolate (the one on the right).  I prefer the milk chocolate brownies.  These smelled so good while they were baking & Nick was so disappointed that he couldn’t have any since I had to save the for tomorrow.

No comments: