CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

More Than The Essentials At WalMart

IMG_2668 Tonight after dinner Autumn & I had to stop at WalMart to get a few essentials.  Of course we left w/ more than the essentials we came for.  I caved & bought Frozen & a bunch of capri pants for Autumn for summer.  They were only $4.97 a pair, but that adds up fast.  I’m just glad she’s all set w/ her summer essentials that are modest & that she’ll actually wear.  She’s pretty picky when it comes to pants/shorts, so $4.97 is totally worth it!  I passed by these shoes & had to snap a pic.  Are the 80’s back in style w/ all this colorful neon???

IMG_2669 It was so nice to not have YW tonight, b/c it’s Spring Break.  We came home, Autumn showered, and then painted her nails.  These were some of the items that found their way into our cart that weren’t essentials.  But, I LOVE this Sinful Colors brand b/c it’s only $1.96 a bottle, it has great coverage, it lasts for a long time, and it’s super shiny.

I had a good chat w/ Rufio tonight.  I try to call her every Sunday, but didn’t talk to her this Sunday, so I called her tonight.  I just love her so much & we always make each other laugh when we remember all the funny things that have happened.  I’m so thankful for the close & special relationship that we have!

No comments: