CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life Tuesday 2014 ~ Week 06 through Week 11

I can’t believe I haven’t posted any Project Life layouts since the beginning of February!!! Where has the time gone?  Anyways, I’m posting 6 layouts today (week 06 – week 11) to play catch up.

IMG_1422

Monday ~ Grandpa Johnson turned 86 & I was able to steal this pic off my Uncle’s Facebook page!  Gotta love technology.

Tuesday ~ Pics of my parents w/ some family members they were visiting in Utah this week

Wednesday ~ The Achievement Day Girls at church dropped off these cute Valentine’s Day cookies to Autumn & I

Thursday ~ It SNOWED/iced

Friday ~ I decluttered the front of the fridge & it made such a huge difference

Saturday ~ Autumn showing off her missing teeth

Sunday ~ Autumn & Papa & Mimi looking at a genealogy picture

IMG_1427

Monday ~ Autumn got some belated birthday clothes from Jason & Nicole. THANK YOU!!!

Tuesday ~ A most thoughtful person left a treat on our doorstep, which was Anne of Green Gables on DVD b/c my VCR player ate my VHS tape last week

Wednesday ~ Autumn moved up to reading chapter books at school

Thursday ~ We went & got the car washed b/c it was FILTHY

Friday ~ I spent Valentine’s Day evening at home eating a Totino’s pizza b/c Autumn was naughty so we didn’t go out to eat

Saturday ~ Went out to dinner w/ the girls to celebrate Melanie’s birthday & then we played cards at Karri’s house until 12:30 am

Sunday ~ I read a book Mom got me & watched my new Anne of Green Gables DVD. I’ve already got a group of kindred spirits, now I just need my Gilbert Blythe!!!

IMG_1429

Monday ~ Autumn & I went & got a crepe tonight b/c Autumn has been working hard the past 2 weeks to earn points for one

Tuesday ~ Emma Dog came back to visit for a week.  We’ve missed her so much!

Wednesday ~ My boss bought me lunch the past 2 days b/c work has been so busy that I didn’t even have time for a lunch break

Thursday ~ I love seeing Mom & Autumn snuggled up on the couch reading together

Friday ~ I tried my very first King Cake (I didn’t even know what it was until today)

Saturday ~ I got to do mini missions w/ a group of the Young Women

Sunday ~ I’ve been trying to write at least 2 “Happy Mail” letters a week to various people

IMG_1433

Monday ~ Autumn got sent home w/ a bad note from school today

Tuesday ~ I found this generic brand of Girl Scout Samoa cookies at WalMart for just $1.88 a box

Wednesday ~ We had a great Young Women’s activity tonight

Thursday ~ I had to give Autumn a lice treatment

Friday ~ Autumn & I had a date night by watching a movie & having a pizza picnic

Saturday ~ Autumn & I went on a picnic to a nearby neighborhood that looks like a Croatian seaside village

Sunday ~ It rained & then turned to sleet & then turned to ice today

IMG_1434

Monday ~ I love this snapshot of childhood w/ Autumn playing My Little Ponies on the floor w/ wet hair after just taking a bath

Tuesday ~ Autumn & Papa reading together

Wednesday ~ Another great Young Women’s activity

Thursday ~ Baby Olivia wearing one of the many bows & headbands I got her

Friday ~ Autumn is hard on clothes & keeps getting holes in the knee of her pants

Saturday ~ A pamper day at the nail salon

Sunday ~ Autumn & I went on a Spring walk around the neighborhood

IMG_1437I had more pictures I really wanted to include from our Sunday Spring walk, so I used a Flip Flap from Close To My Heart to include 3 4x6 pics in one spot.

IMG_1439

Monday ~ Mom left for Spain yesterday & Papa treated us to dinner at Cheddars tonight.  Autumn & Papa played tic-tac-toe on a napkin while we waited for our food

Tuesday ~ We had a park pizza picnic b/c the weather was so gorgeous

Wednesday ~ The sunsets & sunrises have been gorgeous lately

Thursday ~ Open House at school & we got to use a QR code reader for the first time

Friday ~ Autumn & I got an ice cream cone at McDonald’s to kick off Spring Break

Saturday ~ We went to a friend’s wedding & reception and then to a basketball game

Sunday ~ Autumn paid her tithing & it was the Army Wives reunion show

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY Y’ALL!!!

I am linked up over at The Mom Creative.

3 comments:

packmom said...

Wow! 6 layouts--you rock. It's like eye candy with so much good stuff happening. I have missed seeing you on a weekly basis. Autumn is looking so grown up! Love that picture of her with the dandylion to blow--cute!

Jen T said...

Love all your layouts! This is the honey edition,right? so cute! I am also a huge Anne of Green Gables fans. We still have the VHS. So sweet of that person to leave you a new one! Have a great week!!

Mary said...

I love the way that you do your journaling all in the center of the page. Looks like you have been busy1. :)

Mary from NH