CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2014

An Essential Life Skill

IMG_2866 Tonight while we were waiting for dinner to come out of the oven, Papa taught Autumn an important & essential life lesson.  He taught her how to use the shell of a pistachio to crack open another pistachio that’s too hard to open w/ your fingers.  In all seriousness though, I’m thankful for little bonding moments like this that ARE essential & strengthen the relationships we have as a family.  I hope Autumn appreciates (I know I do) how lucky she is to have such a close and loving relationship w/ her Papa & Mimi.

IMG_2881When we got home tonight, Autumn & I were talking about life and school, and it was a little bit hard to take her seriously while she was wearing her zebra bow w/ her gypsy headband that Papa & Mimi brought back from Spain.  She for sure has her own sense of style & that’s something I love about her. #overaccessorized

No comments: