CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bluebonnet Belle

Autumn & I went to our favorite bluebonnet spot this evening to get some pictures.  I was so happy to see that there were so many, b/c when we went to our spot at the beginning of April there was only one little patch.  I’ll have to remember to go at the end of April next year.  The weather was perfect b/c it was overcast & windy.  We did get rained on towards the end (hence the picture w/ the umbrella), but it was totally worth it.  I took over 200 pictures, so it was hard to narrow it down to these few.  Anyways, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.  Which one is your favorite???
IMG_1837 IMG_1860 
IMG_1846I had to include this one, b/c this facial expression is SOOOOOOOO Autumn!
IMG_1876

IMG_1891

IMG_1901

IMG_1951

IMG_1945
IMG_1969 Outtake … her facial expression cracks me up.
IMG_2017

IMG_1944
IMG_2058

1 comment:

Susanne said...

These are beautiful! My favorites are #6 and the very last one. So pretty!