CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2014

Laundry & A Lightning Storm

IMG_2969 Please tell me that I’m not the only one whose laundry looks like this sometimes.  I had done laundry a few days ago & Nick put it on my dresser once it was done.  Then, we were gone pretty much from Friday – Sunday.  So, tonight I finally couldn’t stand it anymore.  After dinner, Autumn & I came home early so we could tackle putting away the clean laundry.  She had an even bigger pile in her room!  I’m happy to report we got it all put away (except for a few shirts of hers b/c I need to get more hangers) & I even got clean new sheets put on my bed.  YAY!

IMG_2994 I was watching TV when Shannon texted me & asked if I was watching the incredible lightning storm outside.  I ran out there & just stood there for over half an hour watching the storm.  These pictures do it ZERO justice, but there was just one bolt after another after another.

IMG_2986 I tried posting a video of it here on my blog, but it wouldn’t work.  I was completely mesmerized and could have stood out there watching the sky light up all night.  I haven’t seen anything quite like it!  It was like a free fireworks show from Heavenly Father!

No comments: