CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bluebonnet Pics

P1110626 Last Sunday Autumn & I drove by our usual place where we take bluebonnet pics, to scope out the area.  There was only one tiny little patch of bluebonnets, which was so sad since 2 years ago the whole entire hillside was covered & I got this “money shot.”  We were driving home tonight & I noticed this decent sized patch of bluebonnets just off the beaten path, so we stopped by really fast before we lost all of the light.  I know this pic is dark, but I wanted to show the pretty sunset.

P1110631 As you can tell, these aren’t the best pics since I only had my little point & shoot camera.  But, it’s better than nothing & I’m at least glad I got any shots of the bluebonnets since it’s an annual tradition.

P1110634 This looks like she’s grabbing her toosh, but she was brushing off some dirt from sitting on the ground, and I happened to snap the pic at just the wrong second.  Ooopsie!

P1110633

She was carefully & cautiously walking so she didn’t tread on any of the beautiful bluebonnets.  I’m so glad we live in Texas where we can grow & appreciate the beautiful wildflowers.

No comments: