CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sand Volleyball & Miscellaneous Things

P1110609 Tonight for our youth activity we were all combined & played sand volleyball.  I didn’t get a chance to go home & change out of my work clothes, so I didn’t play.  But, I did talk to a bunch of the girls and I did go around and snap some great photos.  Here’s our big crew of kids & leaders.  It was a fun night & we had perfect weather.

IMG_2882 Lexie texted me this cute picture of Adam wearing his “My Aunt Rocks” onesie.  He is getting so stinkin’ big!  I can’t wait to munch on him when they come up to visit.

IMG_2884I was craving a treat tonight, and have been trying to be good.  So, I had some steamed edamame.  Nick & I both agreed that next time we wouldn’t use the salt packet that comes w/ the edamame.  It was way too salty!

IMG_2887I had to post a pic of this cute spoon rest that Mom got for me in Spain.

No comments: