CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dumb Dog Owner

IMG_3025 Tonight after dinner we went to WalMart to pick up some pictures I had printed off for 3 weeks worth of Project Life.  Plus, I had printed off 2 copies of 12 pictures of Autumn in the bluebonnets.  While we were there, Autumn found a hula hoop & was showing me how she can walk down the aisle & hula hoop at the same time (hence the blurry picture b/c she was moving).  Maybe that can be her talent for when she’s in the Miss America Pageant?  LOL!

IMG_3027We got out to the car & saw a super cute dog in the window of the car next to us.  Then we noticed that the car was off, no one was in the car w/ the dog & that the windows were completely up!!!  We sat & waited for a while hoping that whoever owned the car would come out.  I checked my phone to see what the temperature was.  The owner never came out & never came out, and we had to go so I wrote this note (on a blank Project Life card) & attached it w/ some cute washi tape (that I always carry in my purse).  Luckily the sun had gone down & it wasn’t super hot & the dog seemed to be fine b/c he was running around & wagging his tail.  If it had been any hotter or if the dog had showed signs of distress, I would have called the police.  What type of owner wouldn’t even leave the windows cracked a little bit so that the dog could get some air???  SO SAD!!!

No comments: