CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2014

Cutest Cowboys Fan & Treating The Elders To 1/2 Price Shakes At Sonic

IMG_3712 I got up a little bit earlier than usual this morning so that I had enough time to load my car w/ the kitchen donations I gathered over the last month for the Hope’s Door Women’s Shelter.  They have a transitional housing program where they help women that have been in the shelter to get into an apartment for up to 2 years.  We were asked to help outfit a kitchen.  My car was COMPLETELY FULL of donations, and it was so great to be a part of collecting them and dropping them off.  I’m glad it will make a difference and help women and their children.

IMG_3714 Autumn had a great time at Field Day today at school.  Cute cousins.

IMG_3721 Dad got this cute Cowboys jersey for baby Olivia and was snapping pics on his cell phone while Autumn got her to laugh.

IMG_3724 She looked so stinkin’ cute!  Nate commented on this on Facebook by saying, “At least now I know that if Riannon and I both die that she'll still be raised right (as a Cowboys fan).”  LOL!

IMG_3726 On our way home tonight, we saw the missionaries walking down the street so we pulled over and gave them a ride to Sonic for 1/2 price shakes since we were going there anyways. Then we dropped them off at CVS. Yay for missionaries!!!

IMG_3730 When we got home, Autumn did NOT want to go get in bed, so I told her to grab her blanket and come snuggle on the couch.  She was fast asleep within 7 minutes.  When I looked over at her, it seemed like she had suddenly grown 4 inches since yesterday! They grow up way too fast!!!

No comments: