CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2014

Free Spirit In A Thai Restaurant

IMG_3487  I had a really crummy day at work, and was in no mood to mess w/ figuring out something to cook for dinner.  I called Nate & Riannon to see if they had any plans for dinner, and they said they were going to get some Thai food.  I told them I would stop and pick it up.  So, Autumn & I went to the closest Thai place.  She was REALLY into the music they had playing there and was just dancing around the restaurant (we were the only ones in there).  It was fun to watch her b/c she was a totally free spirit in that moment.

It has rained all day today, which is great b/c we can use the rain.  There were lots of cool lightning, too.  The TV kept going out, so we watched a movie until 8:00 when I had to take Autumn home & get her to bed.  Hopefully will be better at work.

No comments: