CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Birthday, Liz

IMG_3701Autumn & I went to Max’s this morning b/c it’s Liz’s birthday.  We left them on her door w/ a note that said, “I can think of at least a “DOZEN” reasons why I love you to the “MAX.”  I’m also taking her out to dinner on Thursday to celebrate.  When Autumn & I were at Max’s last week, Glenda pointed out the HUGE cinnamon rolls, and I noticed today that they were only 99 cents, so I decided to try one.  It is literally the size of my whole face!

IMG_3703 Tonight I had a Single Adult meeting, and this was the gorgeous sky on my way to the meeting.

P1110794This was the gorgeous sky on my way home.  I’m so thankful to Mom for watching Autumn for me so I can go to all the various meetings and things I have to do for my 3 callings!!!

No comments: