CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2014

Birthday Party For Liberty

IMG_2280 As soon as I picked Autumn up from daycare, we headed over to Lib & Liberty’s to help Liz get ready for a birthday party.  She already had everything pretty much ready to go.  This was a funny cupcake cake she had for him.  RIP 20’s b/c he’s turning 30 next week.

IMG_2284 She had SO MUCH FOOD!  Pictured here are drinks, 2 types of chips, a veggie tray, all sorts of dips, cheese, and pigs in a blanket.  This isn’t even half of it.  She also had bagel bites, sweet & sour meatballs, chicken wings, taquitos, mini quiche, and pulled pork sandwiches!  I was so stuffed after just trying a little bit of each thing.

IMG_2300 I spent most of the evening outside w/ Denise (Liberty’s Mom) to watch all the little kids while they swam in the kiddy pool.  I didn’t realize how late it was, b/c it stays light longer in the evenings, but Autumn & I finally left at 9:15!!!  It was a fun party & I’m glad we were able to celebrate Liberty.  He’s such a great guy and I’m so thankful for my friendship w/ him & Liz!

No comments: