CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I’m So Proud Of My Autumn Bottom Girl

IMG_3778 While I was at the $1 Store yesterday, I saw these awesome sunglasses and had to get them for my little diva.  She wore this Polynesian wrap to school b/c it was a Luau party for the last few days of school.

IMG_3781 Mom & Riannon got back to the house after we did, and we went out to help them bring in the groceries.  Riannon found a surprise outside of her car door … a big hair tarantula.  She does NOT like spiders at all, so we were really proud of her for scooping him up and putting him in the garden.

IMG_3779 We had Vietnamese for dinner, and it totally hit the spot and was so good!

IMG_3784After dinner, Autumn & I went to WalMart to get some groceries.  We were walking down an aisle and someone must have spilled about 8 of these drink boxes, b/c they were scattered all over.  Autumn stopped all on her own and started to pick them up.  I asked her why she was picking them up if she wasn’t the one who spilled them and she said, “because it’s the right thing to do.”  I was so proud of my Autumn Bottom Girl!!!  She for sure takes after her service oriented Papa.

No comments: