CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Church, Church, And More Church :)

IMG_2318Mom got this BEAUTIFUL white dress for Autumn at the kid’s consignment store earlier this week.  Autumn couldn’t wait to wear it to church today.  You can’t tell, but the fabric is really textured in between the ruffles & it looks adorable in real life.  I love it that she decided to pair such a sweet dress w/ such hard core sandals.  That’s my girl!

IMG_2317 She wanted me to make sure to get a picture of the back b/c it ties at the neck in the back.  Plus, she liked the hair flower she picked out.  I love my little love bug.  I got to teach in Young Women’s about “how do I receive the POWER & BLESSINGS of the Priesthood in my life?”  I came up with a list of 12 different ways the Priesthood blesses our lives (like baby blessings, baptism, dedicating a home, etc) and then I gave the girls a slip of paper that talked about that blessing & had them come up and write it on the board and we discussed it.  I love it when they are the ones that teach the lesson!

IMG_2312 Autumn & I haven’t gotten a Sunday picture together in a while, so we had Nick get one for us.  We changed clothes and went over to Mom & Dad’s and had Wonton Salad for dinner.  Then Autumn & I came home at 4:00 for our home teachers to come over.  When they left, we went back to Mom & Dad’s to hang out.

IMG_3810 Autumn & Riannon made some lemon bars together.

SA FiresideI had to leave at 6:30 to help Nancy get the refreshments ready for our Single Adult fireside. Pres. Wright spoke to us about how the Book of Mormon applies to our day & age.  He’s such a fabulous speaker, and the fireside was well attended as you can see.  Autumn had fallen asleep at Mom & Dad’s, so we just spent the night there.  I was dumb and stayed up until midnight b/c I was editing pics and blogging and watching TV.  I’m going to be so tired tomorrow!

No comments: