CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Costco & Trek Prep

IMG_3776 Mom went and got Autumn from daycare b/c she was having her Activity Day Girls over to swim & thought Autumn would have a great time swimming w/ them.  I had an hour to kill before Young Women’s, so I went to Costco to get some more fruit snacks since we were out.  While I was there, I got the dinner of champions … pizza & a hot dog w/ drink.  I stopped at the $1 Store to get a few small gifts for some birthdays that are coming up.

P1110840 Our Young Women’s activity for tonight was checking all the 5 gallon buckets of the kids that are going on Trek.  We wanted to make sure that they had all their stuff they would need.  Bishop tried on one of the girl’s hats and I HAD to get a picture of him.  He’s hilarious.  Checking their buckets only took about 20 minutes, so we just sat and talked after that.  I hope they have a great time next week on Trek!

No comments: