CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Passing Time In The Pool With Papa

IMG_3770 Tonight we had a yummy dinner of tilapia w/ fresh veggies out of the garden like green beans & yellow squash.  It was delicious & nutritious.  After dinner, Autumn wanted to go swimming so Papa got in w/ her b/c he was hot and stinky from putting together some sulfur socks for Trek.  He was helping her learn how to dive, which is something she’s been scared of doing.  But, she did AWESOME and I’m so glad that he can teach her, b/c she’d never listen to me if I tried to teach her.  I’m proud of her for conquering one of her fears.

IMG_3772 When Olivia woke up from her nap, she & Riannon came outside and stuck their feet in.  Olivia was in such a happy and talkative mood and was laughing at everything Autumn was doing.

IMG_3774 I love this picture of Papa w/ his 2 granddaughters.  When I was editing this picture, it made me realize that when we moved back to Texas in 2007 that Autumn was just a few months older (6 mo) than Olivia is now (4 mo)!!!  In the blink of an eye, Olivia will be as big as Autumn.

DSC04808 Here’s a picture of Autumn having fun in the pool w/ Papa when she was 6 months old.  It’s crazy how much time has already passed and how fast she has grown.  I remember this as if it was just last year!!!

No comments: