CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2014

Fashion & Fish Friday

IMG_3958 I had to snap a quick pic of Autumn at daycare today before I took her to her class.  She dressed herself this morning, and I wanted to capture her unique sense of style.  From the purple tights to the boots to the unnecessary pink jacket.  I love every single part of her outfit, b/c I love every single part of her and who she is.  I’m so blessed to call her mine.

IMG_3961 Tonight for dinner Mom had made pistachio encrusted salmon w/ a lemon cream sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, and fried zucchini.  I STRONGLY DISLIKE (hate) seafood!!!  But, this stuff is so delicious that I’ll even eat it.  Aunt Tafta shared the recipe w/ us, and I’ll have to post it here when I get it from Mom.  Jon had flown in earlier today to attend a chiropractic conference.  When he got home tonight, he brought The Lego Movie to Andrew & Jackson for being so good the past 2 weeks.  So, we watched that together as a family.  Batman was my favorite character.

No comments: