CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fashion Sense & Costco Lunch

IMG_3884

Autumn has gotten a little “creative” with her outfits lately.  Since she’s just going to daycare, I let her pick out her own outfits.  They are definitely not what I would pick, but it doesn’t matter in the big scheme of things.  She asked me to put her hair in a “princess poof” today, too.  She asked me to get a picture of her “super cool” lunch box.  She cracks me up & I’m glad she’s able to be an individual & express her creativity this way.

IMG_3887Today for lunch I ran to Costco to get a box of the dried fruit pouches for a lady at my work.  I had to get a piece of pizza & a churro for lunch.  I LOVE their pizzas, especially how chewy the crust is on the inside & crispy on the edges.  Plus, you can’t beat the price!

IMG_3889 It’s a good thing that we left for swim lessons a few minutes early tonight, b/c we sat in the driveway for about 4 minutes waiting for this guy to smooth out the brand new road they just laid.  He finally gave us the OK to drive slowly on the road so we could get out of the neighborhood.  It’s nice to have swim lessons from 7:20 – 8:00, b/c we’re able to eat a nice and relaxed dinner & the kids can play for a little bit before leaving for lessons.  Autumn is getting to bed about 30 minutes later than usual, but it’s ok b/c it’s summer time.

No comments: