CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2014

Impromptu Living Room Dance Party & Starting Up Swim Lessons

IMG_3882 Tonight we decided to have an impromptu dance party in the living room.  The best dance song for us was “Happy” by Pharrell.  You can’t help but shake your groove thang when that song comes on.

IMG_3883The kids started up swim lessons again w/ Ms. Cis this week.  Jackson & Lexie are in a “Mom & Me” class at 11:00, and Autumn and Andrew are in a “stroke development” class from 7:20 – 8:00.  Ms. Cis came out to say hi to us and give us a hug.  We just love her to pieces!  I have to wrap up in towels and cover every part of my legs and arms or else I get eaten alive by mosquitoes.  I even had a few land on the tiny part of my hand that was uncovered!  Little blood suckers.  It’s worth it though, to have the kids take swim lessons from Ms. Cis.

No comments: