CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cool Art That I Like

IMG_4262 Yesterday before Young Women’s Autumn & I ran by the Dollar Store to get some construction paper.  I also found this cute pink clipboard, which I “had” to get, b/c I love the color and pattern.  Plus, the one I’ve been using at work (on the left) is getting gross and yucky.

IMG_4270 I rushed to get Autumn, dropped her off at cheer practice and went shopping.  I went to Payless and got her some new cheer shoes b/c her ones from last year are trashed.  Then I went to Target to check out their Dollar Spot, and I shocked myself when I walked out of there without buying one single thing.  Last stop was Hobby Lobby to use my 40% off coupon to get a Project Life thing for a present.  I had fun just walking around and seeing what they have.  This metal wall tree art was screaming my way.  But, I didn’t purchase it.

IMG_4267This is one of the pictures that Dad texted this today  of their Puerto Rican vacation.  In Ponce there are these lion statues all over the town square.  I love this cool looking building behind him.  He said it used to be a fire station.

No comments: