CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Reverent Child

IMG_4124Today in Primary, Autumn got to be the reverent child, and she did such a good job.  The ward executive secretary asked me before Sunday School if I could meet w/ the Bishop on Tuesday night!  I said sure, and wonder what it’s for.  Now my mind is going to be humming w/ thinking of every possible calling he could give me, or reason that he wants to meet with me.  After church we went over to Mom & Dad’s house for lunch (meatloaf w/ baked potatoes), and just relaxed for a while. 

Then we hurried home at 4:30 to get ready for the sister missionaries to come over at 5:00.  I had thrown the freezer meal we made at Young Women’s into the crock pot before church, and it turned out great.  We love having the sister missionaries over and the Spirit they bring w/ them.  The rest of the evening we just spent relaxing and spending time together and getting ready for the coming week.

No comments: