CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The One Where Autumn Learned To Ride A Bike

IMG_4104 I was really tired this morning from being up late last night to watch the fireworks, but I made myself get up, go home, get cleaned up, and go to the temple.  In reading the Sunday School lesson for tomorrow, I read this great scripture in Psalms about the temple that I just loved as soon as I read it:

“One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.” ~Psalms 27:4

IMG_4107 After the temple I stopped at Costco to get 2 new tires since my front tire treads are really low.  There was a 2 hour wait, but it had to be done so I just found a book and sat down on one of their nice couches and read for a while.  I got some things for Mom, got a slice of pizza and drink for lunch, and just as I was finishing they called to tell me my car was ready.

IMG_4111 When I got home, Mom was upstairs sewing and Autumn had fallen asleep on the floor!  I love how Emma is laying next to her like she’s keeping watch over Autumn.

IMG_4115 When Papa got home, he said that Autumn had something she wanted to show me …

IMG_4116…she can ride a bike w/out any training wheels all by herself!  Papa had taught her this morning while I was at the temple.  He’s such a great Papa!!!  We swam for a while once the sun had gone down so Mom didn’t get fried again.  We grilled hamburgers for dinner and spent the evening watching a movie.

No comments: