CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sunrise, Sunset

IMG_4188On the way to take Autumn to daycare this morning, this is what they sky looked like!  It kind of reminded me of waves or sand being overhead.  It was so cool looking!

P1110937Then this was the colorful sunset on the way home.  Last week my boss had asked me if I could take Paula (one of our employees from another city) out to dinner tonight since she would be in town for training tomorrow.  We went to dinner at a Geisha Hibachi Grill.  The food was delicious, and I didn’t take any pictures b/c I was just caught up in the moment of enjoying the experience.  I’m horrible at small talk, but we talked a lot about work so it wasn’t too bad.  I’m thankful that Mom is able to get Autumn for me.

No comments: