CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Cheer Game Of The Season

IMG_4516 I went to the 7:30 session this morning, and when I walked into the temple this hibiscus was closed up.  When I came out at 9:30, it was completely open like this!  So pretty.  I purposefully put the temple in focus in this pic, and kept the hibiscus blurry.

" And the Lord said unto him, I have heard thy prayer and thy supplication, that thou hast made before me: I have hallowed this house, which thou hast built, to put my name there for ever; and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually." ~1 Kings 9:3

I went over to Mom & Dad’s house b/c Nick & Autumn were over there.  I watched Autumn & Jackson while Mom ran a few hams and a salad over to the church for the funeral of Bro. Standley.  I went and got my nails done at 11:00 b/c they were really grown out.  Binh wasn’t quite ready for me yet, so I walked next door to the kid’s consignment store and I hit the jackpot!  I got a bunch of long sleeved shirts for Autumn for this winter for $2.50, a nice pea coat for this winter for just $10, and a Halloween costume for Autumn & Andrew for just $6.50 each plus 10% off!  I love finding great deals.

IMG_2440 After I got my nails done, I went back to Mom & Dad’s and we had lunch and then Autumn & I hurried home so we could get her ready for her first cheer game of the season.  Here’s her cute Lion’s team.

IMG_2464 The game was at 3:00, so it was super toasty!  I sat in my chair in the shade and made sure to have my Route 44 cranberry slush w/ a splash of mint Sonic drink close by.  Lookin’ good, Lady Lions!

IMG_4526 Coach Gayle has each girl “call out” the cheer.  Autumn did a great job leading this cheer.  She’s a great leader, but is also very loving and nurturing.

IMG_2468 Our boys lost their first game, but our cheerleaders were FABULOUS.  After the game, the cheerleaders did their half time dance for the football players.

IMG_2458 I’m so proud of my cute cheerleader, and had to wear all my blue bling stuff to show my support.

IMG_2475We went to Mom & Dad’s after the game and changed straight into our swimsuits and jumped right into the pool, b/c we were so hot and sweaty!  It was so refreshing and felt so nice.  After swimming for a while we went in the house to help Mimi make dinner.  She needed an onion, so Jackson & Papa went out to the garden to get one for her.  So cute!

No comments: