CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My Last Single Adult Meeting & Reading Roses

 IMG_4499The quality of this pic isn’t that great b/c I had to crop this way down to just include the sky and not all the roads and buildings, but I LOVED the sky this morning.  Most of it was dark and cloudy, but then there was this really bright spot w/ all sorts of varying levels of light.  So pretty!

IMG_4498Tonight was my last Stake Single Adult Committee meeting, since I won’t be able to do that AND be YWPres.  I am going to miss being on that committee w/ some really great people.  It’s too bad that the reason I’m not leaving the SA Committee is b/c I got married!  LOL!

After the meeting, I came home and stayed up way too late reading more of this book.  I had started it a few nights ago and got about 1/3 of the way through.  I read another 1/3 tonight.  I’m going to be tired for sure tomorrow!

No comments: