CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Ward Council

IMG_4653So, it’s been almost a month (8/14) that I was asked to be YWPresident, and so far so good (knock on wood).  I had my first ward council meeting today before church, and the Lees are SO WONDERFUL and offered to let Autumn come over.  I dropped her off, went to ward council, and they fed her lunch and brought her to church with them!  Today in YW it was a little harried b/c I don’t have a secretary yet so I had to do all the things my secretary would usually do.  Also, I’ve come to realize that if I don’t write something down, then I will forget it.  This is my current list of things to take care of!  I’ve got emails galore to send, items to buy for YWIExcellence on Wednesday, etc.  But, when I was set apart the Bishop said in my blessing that I would be blessed with increased strength so I could accomplish all I need to do.  I’ve definitely seen and felt that strengthening power all ready!

No comments: