CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2014

Gyro, Mt. Rushmore, & A Crazy Yoga Pose

IMG_4740 Today at work my boss said he was going to pick up lunch and offered to get me something, too.  He brought me back this DELICIOUS lamb gyro w/ fries.  I savored each bite, b/c it reminded me so much of Kebapci’s in Slovenija.

IMG_4742 Mom & Dad made it to Mt. Rushmore today but were disappointed b/c it was cloudy and not clear.  When Mom texted me this pic, I texted back and said I could make out the faces and this was good enough and now they could come back home! :)

IMG_4746After I picked Autumn up from daycare we came home, had dinner, and then she did her reading homework.  She told me to sit on the couch and she would read to me and show me the pictures.  She sat on the floor in this crazy yoga pose and sat like this the entire time she read to me!  What a kid.

No comments: