CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy 29th Birthday, Nicky Snicky!

IMG_4708 Autumn & I got up early this morning so we could go home and get ready before leaving for work/school.  But, before we left Autumn & Papa sat at the table together and had a bowl of cereal.  I just treasure precious pictures like this, b/c of the memories and bonding that are occurring.  I think I appreciate it even more than usual, b/c Mom & Dad will be gone on a mission by this time next year.  We will miss them terribly!

P1120204 Today is Nicky Snicky’s 29th Birthday!  For his birthday dinner he requested shoyu chicken w/ rice & corn on the side.  He LOVES chocolate milk so Mom got him his very own gallon of it.

P1120205 For dessert he requested peanut butter & raspberry pie.  He’s wearing his TMNTurtles shirt, b/c Mom & Dad took him to see the movie today as part of his birthday celebration.

P1120210 The Berretts came over to have pie with us and celebrate Nick.  I’m so thankful to have him for a brother and that he lives w/ Autumn & I.  He’s always so good about taking care of the yard, loading the dishwasher, watching Autumn for me, and being my sounding board.  We’re so grateful he’s a part of our family and that we got to celebrate him today!

IMG_4713 I went over to Kari’s at 9:00 to play cards w/ the girls.  We’ve haven’t gotten together in such a long time, and it was exactly what the doctor ordered.  We gave ourselves a cut off time of midnight, b/c we still all have to get up in the morning and go to work (hence the tired faces).  It was so great to talk, catch up, vent, and just bond while having fun.  I love these ladies more than I can express!

No comments: