CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Big Baby & Downton Abbey Season 5

IMG_4705 I got up this morning and went over to Mom & Dad’s to pick up Autumn from her spending the night while I was at the Single Adult dance.  I had to be there by 8:30 b/c they have to leave for church.  We came home and I made some brownies for my lesson, we ate lunch, and then I took her to a friend’s house so I could be to ward council by 11:30.  Church was good & my lesson in Laurel’s on “how to be in the world but not of the world” went pretty well.  We had a good discussion going on.

After church we came home and Autumn just wanted to relax and play at home.  So, we just hung out and enjoyed being together.  I took her over to Mom & Dad’s at 6:30 so I could go to Bishop’s Youth Discussion (BYD) at 7:00.  It was about social media, and was really good.  We talked about how using an abbreviation for something still doesn’t make it OK (LMAO).  Also, how when we retweet or “like” something inappropriate on Twitter or Facebook, we’re putting our name and endorsement on it and need to be careful.  There shouldn’t be a distinction between our “virtual” selves and our “real” selves.

When I got back to Mom & Dad’s to pick up Autumn, she was out for the count.  I guess she went over to Mom, asked her if she wanted to cuddle, and then fell fast asleep.  We were laughing about how big Autumn has gotten and how she doesn’t really fit on Mom’s lap anymore.  She’s so stinkin’ cute when she’s asleep!

IMG_4706 I didn’t want to wake her up to take her home, b/c then she would never have gone back to sleep.  So, I went and put her in one of the guest bedrooms and then Mom & Dad & I watched the first episode of the brand new Season 5 of Downton Abbey that just showed in the UK tonight!!!  YAY!!!  I’m so glad it’s back on.  We got a late start and didn’t go to bed until midnight, but it was totally worth it!

No comments: