CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2014

It’s A “Pizza & VHS Movie” Kind Of Night

IMG_4666 The weather tonight was so nice that when we got home from work/school, I opened up the doors and windows to air out the house and enjoy the nice fall breeze.

IMG_4665 I had stopped & got Little Caesar’s pizza & crazy bread for dinner so we had a pizza & movie night in.  We busted out some old classic movies on VHS and Autumn picked to watch Princess Diaries.  It’s such a good one & I remember when it first came out on VHS how Lexie and I would watch it over and over and over.

IMG_4668 After I got Autumn to bed, I watched this one.  This is my favorite version of The Three Musketeers, and Porthos (played by Oliver Platt) is my favorite character.  “All for one and one for all!”

No comments: