CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Meetings & More Meetings

IMG_4970 Today was BUSY!!!  We got up at 7:30, got ready, and hit the road by 8:30 so we could be to Mom & Dad’s ward by 9:00.  Mom gave a talk in sacrament meeting about “The Love of God.”  She shared her story about depression and the hard things she has gone through.  I know there wasn’t a dry eye in our family.  I’m so proud of her for sharing some hard things and telling how she got through them.

After that we came home, I made 2 batches of brownies and then we left for our church at 1:00.  Church was really good & uplifting.  After church we rushed home, ate some food, and then I had a YWPresidency meeting at our house at 5:00.  Autumn watched some cheerleading DVD’s that Nate got her for Christmas last year while I was in my meeting.  I am thankful for such great counselors that truly love the Young Women in our ward.

Then at 6:45 I took one of my Laurel’s over to Pres. Jones’s house for the Priest/Laurel fireside at 7:00.  I dropped her off, went and dropped Autumn off at Mom & Dad’s, and went back to the fireside.  I am SO GLAD I brought a jacket and a blanket to cover my arms & legs, b/c we met outside on their terrace and the mosquitoes were out in full force. I would have tons of bites, but I was covered up.

The fireside was good and was about dating standards.  They did some role plays & made it interesting.  After the fireside I helped serve the cake & ice cream and then I took Ashley home.  I didn’t get home until 9:00 & Mom had already brought Nick & Autumn home and put Autumn to bed.  I don’t know what I’ll do when Mom & Dad are gone on their mission!!!

No comments: