CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2014

Our Fun Forced/Unplanned Day Off

IMG_4786 I got a call at work today around 10:30 from the nurse at Autumn’s school.  She said that Autumn fell backwards in art class and hit her head really hard on the concrete.  She said that she seemed to be OK, but they would like for me to come get her just to err on the side of caution.  So, I left work and got her.  I thought Autumn had tripped on a chair, but it turns out that she had leaned back in her chair and had her legs wrapped around the chair legs.  She had a knot on the back of her head that was tender, but that was it.  We decided to make the most of our forced/unplanned day off.  We went to Taco Cabana for lunch.

IMG_4787 Then we came home and relaxed for a little bit.  I even took a 30 minute nap, and it was GLORIOUS!  Autumn & I went and saw The Boxtrolls.  It was a cute movie, but it wasn’t my cup of tea.  Autumn said the bad guy was really scary, and she hid her face in my shoulder a few times.

IMG_4789 We went to Winco to get a few groceries and some treats for General Conference.  We just LOVE their bulk section of goodies. 

IMG_4795 Mom & Dad stopped at Ponca City & White Eagle on the way home to see where Autumn’s tribe is.  They texted us this cool picture.

IMG_4798 Indian Crossing

IMG_4790We went to Mom & Dad’s house and I made zuppa toscana soup for dinner.  It was so good and hit the spot.  We’re so glad that Nate & Riannon & Olivia made it back safely from Spain.  Cute Cousins.

No comments: