CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Another Opossum & The Fabulous Foursome

IMG_5059 When Autumn & I were leaving Mom & Dad’s this morning, we saw ANOTHER opossum in the live trap!  That’s 2 in two days!!!  I texted Nate to tell him there was another one and he didn’t believe me at first.

IMG_5061 After work I rushed to get Autumn & drop her off at cheer practice in time.  As we were sitting and waiting at a stop light, I snapped this pic of all these birds sitting on the electrical wires overhead.  We get SO MANY birds here in the fall b/c they’re migrating south for the winter.

IMG_5064Tonight I had the “fabulous foursome” Young Women over to my house for some D&D while Autumn was at cheer practice.  They were very hesitant to talk at first, but once they realized I wasn’t going to harp on them or judge them, they opened up and we had a great hour and a half long discussion.  I felt like it was a big breakthrough and that some walls came down.  Hopefully that will last … we’ll see how things go on Sunday.  I was really glad the General Conference edition of the Ensign came in the mail today, too!  I love reading it and marking it up and writing notes.

No comments: