CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Movie, Cheer Posters & A Hockey Game

IMG_5070 It was SO NICE to sleep in this morning instead of having to get up and get ready for a cheer game.  We had a relaxing morning, and then went and saw the 10:00 showing of “The Book Of Life.”  I thought it was really cute and both Autumn & I thoroughly enjoyed it.

P1120333 After that we stopped at McDonald’s to grab some lunch, and then we went over to Coach Gayle’s house to work on the posters for the cheer competition next weekend.  We made a sign for each of the girls on the team, and then some overall team ones like these.  I am so NOT talented when it comes to crafty stuff like this, but I can trace template letters and cut them out just fine.  One of the other team Mom’s & her daughter came late to help, so they took Autumn w/ them over to the assistant coach’s house to play w/ her daughters while we worked on the posters.  I was there for 3 and a half hours!!!

IMG_5076I went and got Autumn and we went to Mom & Dad’s house to grab some dinner and then we took off for the hockey game.  We got free tickets through Autumn’s daycare, so I asked for 4 so that Nate & Riannon & Olivia could come w/ us.  It was a good game, but Autumn was most excited about me splurging on nachos.  I told her we could either get popcorn at the movie, or she could wait and get something at the hockey game.  We left 2 minutes before the end of the game so we could beat traffic.  It was a long but super fun day!

No comments: