CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2014

Pencil Buns

IMG_5109 Tonight is the only night this week that we don’t have something going on.  It was nice to just go over to Mom & Dad’s house, have dinner, and then read with Autumn.  I was playing w/ her hair and I put it up in this bun w/ a pencil and she thought that was the coolest thing ever!  She kept reaching her hand back to touch it while she was reading.  Such small & simple things!

We came home, I got her to bed, and then went over to Christine’s house to watch the first Hunger Games movie.  We’re gearing up to go see the new 3rd movie when it comes out next week.  I didn’t get home until 12:30 b/c we talked for a little bit since we all hadn’t seen each other in such a long time!  I miss our weekly get togethers!

No comments: