CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Return Of Rosy Posy

IMG_5241 Mom & Dad flew to Utah this morning, b/c Rufio had a stroke a few days ago.  Also, she has declined since her fall a few weeks ago.  Understandably, Mom wants to see Rufio before she dies.  Poor Rufio!!!  It was hard to wake up this morning & go to work & school after having 4 days off!  We went over to Mom & Dad’s for dinner and had leftover soup and made turkey sandwiches.  Liz & Jacob came over to drop off a little gift for me since she’s my visiting teacher.  They stayed and ate w/ us, and I’m so glad they did!  Autumn & Jacob had fun playing Legos together while Liz & I talked.  This was the best picture we could get b/c Autumn & Jacob kept making funny faces.  I’m tickling Autumn here so she’ll smile.  Oh, well!  I’m so thankful for her and the close friendship we have.

IMG_5253 I forgot that today was December 1st, and technically our Elf on the Shelf, Rosy Posy, should have come last night.  But, Autumn didn’t even notice so I figured it was just fine if she made her appearance tonight.  I had Nick get out Christmas tree and decorations out of the attic & I set up the tree and put out a few Christmas things.

IMG_5252I want to make sure we focus more on the Savior this year, so I am having Rosy Posy bring a little felt figurine to put on an advent calendar we have.  I couldn’t write the note b/c Autumn would recognize my handwriting.  So, I enlisted Nick’s help.  I had no idea that he has the handwriting of a serial killer!  LOL!  I’m sure Autumn won’t even notice or care that the handwriting is bad.  She just loves having Rosy Posy around each Christmas.

No comments: