CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bon Voyage, Papa & Mimi!

IMG_5873 Our water heater is still broken & won’t be fixed until next week, but I HAD to shower.  So, I let the water run for a few minutes and took a super fast lukewarm shower.  I went & got my nails done at 10:00 & then went home to get Autumn.  We went over to Mom & Dad’s house to say goodbye to them, b/c they are leaving on a cruise to Antarctica today!!!  Autumn & I were going to take them to the airport, but they didn’t want to be stuck in a car w/ us sickies, b/c they won’t let you board the cruise ship if you’re sick.  Plus, Nate had woken up from sleeping after his night shift so he took them.  We hung out w/ Riannon & Olivia for a while and then we left to get some things done.

IMG_5863 It felt GOOD to be out of the house for a while, especially since Autumn’s been cooped up inside for a week from being sick.  We went to Bath & Body Works to get some wall plugs & refills since it’s their semi-annual sale.

IMG_5864Our favorite crepe place was right down the street, and Autumn has been so good all week for Uncle Nate that I told her she had earned a crepe.  So, we walked down there & got a strawberry cheesecake crepe.  It was just average tasting this time, but Autumn’s favorite part is watching the chef’s make them anyways.  Her hair has gotten so long all of a sudden!

I was supposed to go to the temple at 5:00 w/ the other members of our ward council, but I was still coughing a lot and Autumn freaked out when I told her I was going to go earlier in the day.  She really needs some Mama time, and at this point she comes first so I skipped out on the temple this Saturday.  We came home and played some games, watched movies, and cuddled on the couch.

No comments: