CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2015

Lunch, Dominos, & A Puzzle

IMG_5812 My boss let me leave at noon today b/c it was so quiet in the office and I was caught up w/ my work.  I called Mom to see what she was up to, and we ended up meeting for lunch at Jimmy John’s.  We were NOT impressed at all w/ their sandwiches.  They were dry and had ZERO flavor.  They tasted like bread & lettuce and that’s it!  Our favorite is still Firehouse Subs.  Oh, well … now we can say we’ve tried Jimmy John’s and won’t be eating there again.  The best part was just spending alone time w/ Mom.

IMG_5815 WalMart was close by, so I went and did some grocery shopping since Autumn was still at daycare.  I ran a few other quick errands, came home & put the groceries away, and went & got Autumn from daycare.  We spent the afternoon hanging out & then we made tacos for dinner.  After dinner we played Mexican train dominos.  It’s a fun game that we enjoy playing together.

IMG_5817Autumn & I came home early so we could have some alone Mama/daughter time.  We know how to party hard or the first Friday of the new year.  We busted out her 100 piece puzzle she got for Christmas.  Watch out for us … we’re PAR-TAY ANIMALS!

No comments: