CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Temple, Walk, Movie, Party & A Burger

IMG_5818 I went over to Mom & Dad’s early this morning so we could have breakfast together and then we went to the 8:00 session at the temple.  I’m so thankful that we can go together, and I’m enjoying it while I can until they leave for their mission in March.

IMG_5820 Autumn & I got restless after lunch, so we went on a walk/bike ride around the neighborhood.  I walked while she sped ahead of me on her bike.  It was cold out, but the sky was so blue & pretty and I just love this picturesque bridge we walk across.  I always have to stop & throw a rock or stick in the water.  It’s sad right now b/c there’s just a little tiny puddle in the stream bed.

IMG_5821 After our walk, we wanted to go do something fun so we went and saw “Into The Woods.”  I had no expectations at all, and I was pleasantly surprised.  I thought it was a little too long, but it was good.  Our favorite party was when the princes sang, “Agony.”

P1120455 Mom & Dad went to Dad’s work/RETIREMENT party tonight, and it was a masquerade theme.  Mom said that they made a big fuss over Dad, and they even had a quilt made for him of the different work t-shirts they’ve had at the clinics over the years.

IMG_5827After we got them out the door, Autumn & I ran to the $1 Store so I could get some DOTS candy for my lesson in YW tomorrow.  We never really ate dinner, and Autumn said she wanted a strawberry shake so we went over to In-N-Out & I got a double-double animal style.  It’s a tradition every year that we go to the big Christmas tree at a certain shopping center, and we never went this Christmas season.  So, we took our food over to the tree to enjoy it.  We didn’t stay long b/c it was really cold & drizzly outside, but we still had a great time.

No comments: