CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday, Olivia!

IMG_6062 The sunset was so pretty tonight. I’m so glad we’re moving away from Winter and more towards Spring, which is my favorite season.

P1120495 Today is Groundhog’s Day, but more importantly it’s Olivia’s first Birthday! After dinner we had red velvet cupcakes that Nate made.

P1120502 There was NO hesitation from her … she just grabbed the cupcake and started taking big bites out of it. She’s so stinkin’ cute!

IMG_6065Autumn & I came home after cleaning up the kitchen so we could work on her Pocahontas hat that she has to make for school. They had to study a famous historical figure & make a hat that represents them. They also had to include 3 full sentences about that person & why they’re famous. Autumn wrote her sentences on the feathers. I thin it turned out great! She’s my cute little Ponca Princess.

No comments: