CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hard Math Homework

IMG_6853 After dinner tonight, Autumn & I sat down to do her math homework together. OH.MY.GOODNESS! I had no clue what to do or how to help her. It was asking for how many vertices are on a nonagon. It was like a foreign language. I decided then & there that we have to get the Internet at home, b/c we’re going to start needing it more & more for school stuff. Luckily I was able to look it up on my phone & learned that a vertex is “the point where two lines intersect” and that a nonagon is a 9-sided shape. YIKES! She’s only in 2nd grade and already I can’t help her with her homework. Math was never my strong suit & geometry was the worst of the math classes for me. SIGH!

IMG_6851It was Karri’s birthday today, so I texted her to see if she was home so we could drop off a present to her. They were on their way home from dinner & stopped by our house since they were close. We gave her the small gifts we got for her along w/ some birthday balloons. I only buy my balloons at the $1 Store b/c they cheap but they last for a really long time.

While we were at the $1 Store I found these ADORABLE eggs, and they came 3 to a package. I’m filled them up w/ Cadbury mini eggs & will give them to the ladies that serve in YW w/ me.

No comments: