CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Silly & Somber Sunday

IMG_6847 I had ward council this morning, so I dropped Autumn off at our friend’s house. She has such a good time w/ their 3 kids. I got this text of what they did. I guess one of the girls had an idea to tape the Barbies to the wall! LOL! I’m so thankful Autumn has such a fun & safe place to be while I’m at my meetings.

IMG_6848Church was really good today, especially the 3rd hour. We were all combined since it was a 5th Sunday & 2 of my Young Women came & sat with me. The Bishopric talked about how to “keep keeping on” and “endure to the end well.” It was great & very uplifting. It was so nice after church to not have meetings to be at. Autumn & I came home and relaxed. I was reading the Ensign tonight before going to bed, and these words really stuck out to me. Especially since the responsibility of being a single Mom has been weighing heavily on my heart the past few months. Autumn keeps asking about why other kids have a Dad that lives at home & she doesn’t. She keeps asking why I’m not married. It’s been SEVEN LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG years, and I just keep wondering when that worthy man that it talks about in my Patriarchal blessing will come into our lives.SIGH.

No comments: