CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bluebonnet Beauties

IMG_4507 This morning before church I wanted to go see if our usual spot to take bluebonnet pictures was in bloom. We were so happy to see that the hills were definitely covered in the beautiful bluebonnets. It was perfect too, b/c it was cloudy and overcast which makes for the best natural light to take pictures. I had Autumn bring her white dress she wore at her baptism and we snapped a few pictures before we had to go to church.
IMG_4515
IMG_4545
IMG_4549 Busy worker bee
IMG_4573 I had to stay after church for BYC (Bishop’s Youth Council). After I dropped the girls off at home, I called Nate & Riannon and told them to come meet us so we could get some pictures of Olivia in the bluebonnets. While we waited for them to get there, I took some more pictures of Autumn. I was bummed that the cloud cover was gone and we had harsh/direct sunlight, but it can still make for some pretty pictures.
IMG_4578
IMG_4595
IMG_4597 Olivia was clapping for joy b/c now she can call herself a TRUE Texan since this is her first time seeing bluebonnets.
IMG_4596-001
IMG_4608
IMG_4628
IMG_4629 I can’t decide if this one is my favorite …
IMG_4633 … or if this one is my favorite???
IMG_4665
IMG_4676 And just to keep things real, everything wasn’t all perfect. I took over 200 pictures just to get a few good ones. Olivia was NOT happy that the sun was so bright and right in her eyes. Plus, it was really warm. She just wanted to run away, go play, and try to eat the bluebonnets.
IMG_4699 Cute family picture
IMG_4711 Nate insisted on taking a few of me & Autumn. Even though I was hot and sweaty and my hair’s a hot mess b/c of the wind, I am so glad I have this picture w/ my Autumn girl.
IMG_4731
IMG_4725One more outtake … just to keep it real! Yes, that’s Autumn’s long hair blowing right into my squinty face. LOL!

No comments: