CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Clean

IMG_7020I must be in spring cleaning mode since I did yard work last night & then had the urge to clean the inside of the house. I just love, love, love fresh vacuum lines on the carpet. Is anyone else that way, or am I just weird? Anyways, I vacuumed and then Autumn mopped the tile. I mopped my bathroom and it was GROSS! YIKES! I’ve got to make sure to mop my bathroom more often. We had 2 great guys from the high council come over to visit us tonight.

One of the things they do is encourage people to go to the temple more often. But since I go almost every week they didn’t have to encourage me to go more often. One of them asked me what’s my motivation for going so regularly, especially since I’m a single Mom & work full time. It’d be so easy to just sleep in Saturday mornings. I said the thing that makes it so easy is having Nick there to stay w/ Autumn so I CAN go. I wasn’t quite sure how to answer his question & it honestly caught me a little off guard.

After they left I thought about it and thought about it. There’s lots of reasons why I go, but I think it boils down to these 4 things (in no particular order):

  • Service
  • Worship
  • Revelation/inspiration
  • Power/protection

I need as much help and as many blessings as I can get w/ my calling, w/ work, w/ Autumn, etc. and going to the temple often is the best place to get those things.

No comments: