CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Slushies, Books, & Curlers

IMG_7601 I needed to get out of the office for a little bit today, b/c my eyes were so tired from staring at my computer screen all day. I went and picked up the mail and since it was happy hour I stopped at Sonic to get a half price Route 44 cranberry slush w/ a splash of mint. Liz introduced me to it several years ago and it’s a favorite b/c it’s light and refreshing.

IMG_7602 Autumn came home w/ all these notebooks and papers and things from school since tomorrow is the last day of school. I did what Becky Higgins suggests and kept just a few papers that were meaningful, took a picture of the rest of it, and then threw the stuff in the picture into the recycling bin. There’s no need to hang onto all these notebooks for years and years. Autumn has a picture to remember them by!

IMG_7605 Autumn wanted her hair to be curly, so she hurried and got showered and then I put our favorite $1 store foam sticks in her hair while she watched Jessie on the Disney channel. After that it was time for bed b/c we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow!

No comments: