CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2015

Last Day As A 2nd Grader & Graduation Decorating

IMG_7609 This is what Autumn’s hair looked like this morning when I took out the foam rollers. Even though her hair is naturally straight as a board, I guess she did get a little bit of the curliness from my hair since her hair holds curls really well. We went to get donuts to give to Autumn’s teacher as a “last day of school” present, but our favorite donut place was PACKED since it’s also National Donut Day today. We would have been late if we went there, so we went to a donut place across the street. The donuts were gross compared to our favorite place. YUCK!

2nd grade first and last days I can’t believe today is Autumn’s last day of 2nd grade! I’m going to have a 3rd grader … how is that even possible!?!? STOP GROWING!!! LOL!

P1120765 After work/school I picked Autumn up, we ran through McDonald’s to get some dinner, and then I took her up to play w/ Kenzie. Hannah had invited Autumn to come over for a girl’s night w/ some of Kenzie’s friends. They watched the new Annie movie, had treats, and then had a dance party.

IMG_7617 I dropped Autumn off at 6:30 and made the 30 minute drive back to town so I could decorate the yard & front doors of 2 of my Laurels who are graduating tonight. There was SO.MUCH.TRAFFIC and I thought I was going to have to run a red light, b/c the light for my direction of traffic would turn green for less than one second and then go red, so no one could go! That happened for about 3 turns until finally it stayed green for longer than a second. They were trying to get the traffic going to the newly opened stadium flowing, but that was making it a pain for the rest of us.

Anyways, I got their doors decorated, ran by Target to get a few things, and it was time to go get Autumn. I got back to Hannah’s at 9:00 and we got home at 9:45 and I made Autumn go straight to bed. All in all, it took 2 hours of driving back and forth for Autumn to go play and get back home, but it was all worth it for her to make some new friends.

No comments: