CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Adieu, Autumn!

P1120766 Autumn & I got up early this morning (8:00 am) to get her all packed and ready to go to Lexie & Jon’s for the week. We hit the road at 10:00 to meet up w/ Lexie and crew at a McDonald’s that was halfway between us. I had these graduation decorations in my car from decorating doors last night, so we pretended that it was a graduation party/lunch. The lady on the left in the black tank top is Miss Donna, Lexie’s wonderful neighbor that helps her out. She drove up w/ them to help w/ the boys.

IMG_7629 We had a great time talking and laughing and eating while the kids ran off some energy. It was sad when it was time to say goodbye to my Autumn Girl. The drive home was way too quiet, and I know it’s going to be weird to be at home without her there. But, I also know she’s in great hands and will have a super fun time.

IMG_7634 I went to the temple and did some initiatories for family names. The youth did the baptisms & confirmations on our last temple trip. After initiatories I went and did an endowment session. I am enthralled w/ these hibiscus plants outside the temple entrance. I need to just buy a plant for myself b/c I love them so much!

IMG_7637 By this time, it was already 7 pm and I was hungry so I took myself out to a fancy Italian restaurant. I have been craving the bread & garlic dipping sauce at this restaurant and it hit the spot. I came home, did some laundry, did some dishes, and watched some TV. The house was way too quiet and lonely w/out Autumn here (Nick was still at work).

No comments: