CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sneaky Sunday

donna bday It was GLORIOUS to wake up this morning and then get to go back to sleep. When I finally did get up, I got dressed and left the house to play sneaky magic elf at 2 houses in the ward. I decorated the door of one of the ladies that I visit teach since it’s her birthday today. This is a picture she posted on Facebook. The other was decorating the door w/ some graduation stuff of a Mom & son that just finished their first year of homeschooling this year. They both did a great job!

IMG_7644I happened to be driving by our new church building and noticed these fire trucks & firemen at the building!?!? I think they were just doing an inspection or something, b/c none of them were in a hurry and there were no sirens going off or hoses being hooked up to a fire hydrant. When the foundation for this church was put in, it looked so tiny. But now that it’s being framed it looks bigger than I had originally thought it was.

It was SO NICE during church today to just sit and listen in sacrament meeting instead of having to keep Autumn entertained. I was able to get a lot of things accomplished, b/c this is our last time to have all the Young Women together to give them info before camp on Tuesday!

a headband  After church I came home, had dinner, and started collecting things for camp and putting them in my formal living room. Lexie posted this funny pic on Facebook of Adam wearing a glittery pink headband b/c his girl cousin is in town. LOL! It was so good to talk to Autumn after church and hear her sweet little 8 year old voice over the phone. I miss her already!

No comments: